Saturday, March 9, 2013

B'Sue Boutiques Creative Group Treasury

'Explosion of Spring' by lilruby

Gorgeous creations from members of B'Sue Boutiques Creative Group - be sure to visit the shops of each of these talented designers! Many of the components used are from bsueboutiquesupplies here on Etsy!

Art Deco Necklace Filigree Pearl Victorian Style Vintage Inspired Multicolor Pearl Necklace - DesignsBloom
Art Deco Necklace Filig...
$59.99
HandmadeDyedMotherOfPearlBraceletMetalHeartsLocketToggleClasp - CheriesPottery
HandmadeDyedMotherOfPea...
$30
Vintage Floral Enamel Panel Chandelier Earrings Rose Opal Crstyals OOAK Spring Flowers - TheVintageHeart
Vintage Floral Enamel P...
$38
bunny necklace - SunnyAsylumDesigns
bunny necklace
$54
Victorian Dragonfly Necklace - Czech Glass Dragonfly in Silver and Copper Dichroic Glass by Dr Brassy Steamington - DrBrassysSteampunk
Victorian Dragonfly Nec...
$35
Garden Love Earrings - PinkChapeau
Garden Love Earrings
$16
Purse Fob/Pendant - Kitchen Sink Purse Fob - Convertible Fun Purse Fob - Spring Colors Purse Fob - Steampunk and Feminine - VRBBoutique
Purse Fob/Pendant - Kit...
$45
LOCK & KEY Floral Padlock Necklace Brass Ox Flower Peridot Crystal Rhinestone Victorian Steampunk N371 by Robin Delargy LooLoos Box - LooLoosBox
LOCK & KEY Floral Padlo...
$64
Copper Ox Cuff with Verdigris Leaf, Mocha Flowers, Rhinestone and Charms - MockiDesigns
Copper Ox Cuff with Ver...
$75
Pink and Purple Beaded Memory Wire Bracelet - HandcraftedSerenity
Pink and Purple Beaded ...
$27.99
Flower Earrings Bird Swallow Pink yellow Rose Jewelry vintage Assemblage Celluloid Drop Earrings - LilisGems
Flower Earrings Bird Sw...
$26
Peacocks and Hearts Charm Bracelet - SeagoddessEclectica
Peacocks and Hearts Cha...
$55
Vintage Style Beach Rose Embossed Polymer Clay Cuff - 1996shabbylane
Vintage Style Beach Ros...
$24
Butterflies and Ladybugs Pink Barrette - HowlingDogJewelry
Butterflies and Ladybug...
$12
The Key of Love - Unique key and birds dangle earrings - exoticperujewelry
The Key of Love - Uniqu...
$25
Lab Ruby set in Ornate Mount Adjustable Ring - oscarcrow
Lab Ruby set in Ornate ...
$45

Treasury tool by StylishHome.

5 comments:

  1. You are so interesting! I don't suppose I've read anything like this before.
    So nice to discover someone with unique thoughts on this subject.
    Really.. thank you for starting this up. This web site is
    one thing that is needed on the internet, someone with a bit of originality!


    Also visit my homepage :: http://docuvn.com/index.php?do=/blog/11009/touring-quot-peace-lines-quot-in-vietnam

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a pity you don't have a donate button! I'd most certainly donate to this outstanding blog! I suppose for now i'll settle for bookmarking and
    adding your RSS feed to my Google account. I look forward to new updates and will talk about this blog with my Facebook
    group. Talk soon!

    My website: vietnam holiday packages

    ReplyDelete
  3. You actually make it seem so easy with your presentation but I
    find this topic to be actually something which I think I would never understand.

    It seems too complicated and very broad for me. I am looking forward for your next post, I will try to get the hang of
    it!

    my blog post Vietnam Tour

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello i am kavin, its my first time to commenting anyplace, when i read this
    article i thought i could also make comment due to this good paragraph.


    Also visit my web-site; Traveling 2013

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty! This has been an extremely wonderful article.
    Thanks for providing these details.

    My web page ... invest.ecoinformatics.org

    ReplyDelete